The Perfect Financing for Your Commercial Real Estate Property
Whether you need $100,000 for your owner-occupied commercial property or $1,000,000 for your investment commercial property, Aztec Funding has the solution for you. With both recourse and non-recourse options, commercial real estate financing has never been easier.
Finance Your Commercial Property Your Way
The wide variety of solutions Aztec Funding offers makes it easy for you to choose the one that meets your needs. Our products include:
- Conventional Loan Programs: Industrial properties, multi-family properties, self-storage facilities and mobile home parks can all qualify for funding with this type of owner-occupied real estate or stabilized investment loan.
- Bridge Loans: Featuring interest-only amortization and 80 percent LTV, our hard money and Bridge loans can get you up to $100,000,000 in working capital at variable rates up to 14 percent.
- Construction Financing: Principles experienced with equity can qualify for permanent financing on construction projects.
- FHA and HUD Loans: With options like full amortization, fixed low rates and non-recourse, these loans were created for hospitals, health care facilities, housing for seniors, property acquisition, new construction and restoring multifamily rental units.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: Through this type of financing, we can provide extremely large amounts of capital that can be customized to meet each client’s needs. We have the appropriate sources of capital and necessary investors to back up our financing.
- International Financing: At Aztec Funding, we aren’t limited by national borders. We have experience financing all kinds of properties in both Eurasia and Europe.
- 504 and SBA 7a Loans: When you’re looking for interest rates starting at 4.5 percent and terms up to 25 years for your owner-occupied property or your non-flagged and flagged hotels, Aztec Funding is the answer.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities Loans: We can offer competitive terms on this type of loan where your commercial property is combined with others that are all then transferred into a trust for investors to purchase issued bonds against.
Contact us today to start putting our money and experience to work for you.